The instructions and guidelines below apply to employees who work in the office as well as those who work from home.
Working hours for all employees of CodeMax Media are Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM and On all Saturdays, 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM. Sundays and Gazetted holidays, office will remain closed. Lunch break will be between 1:30 PM – 2:15 PM.
- After the 3 months probation period, every employee is entitled to two paid days off every month.
- All employees are expected to be punctual and reach the office on time. After 9:40 AM it would be marked as late.
- For every four late marks, Full day Leave would be deducted.
- If you are going to be late, notify your reporting manager as soon as possible.
- Please strictly follow the office hours. Check-in is mandatory.
- If your attendance is not recorded or you have forgotten about it, notify by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To apply for a short or full-day leave, apply leave in CRM.
- In CRM, task timers and status must be strictly followed.
If you are experiencing any problems in the office/WFH, please contact us via email – email@example.com.